How do i become an administrator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope nobody here who likes anime is offended, but...
i hate it. all kinds of anime, from inyuasha to hent-*shot*
Yesh, there. Another thing I hate.

OMFG Petshop of Horrors is awsome!!!!! Though I only got to see one episode.

B.T.W. this topic will probably still be here in a month.

Off topic (if there ever was one), did anyone realise Ganondorf has recenty registered on the SRB2 forums? At least I think it's him - I'm not seeing Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule calling himself the "Dark King of Hyrule".

Back on topic - God Admin turns into Void Admin after catching all 551 Pokémon. He will finish that job in the year 2013, when there are literally those many little creatures.

Spazzo said:

Meh, I don't like anime much either. Robotech was the only one I even tolerated at all.

Blue Blur said:
Spazzo said:

Meh, I don't like anime much either. Robotech was the only one I even tolerated at all.
I actually like the anime style of drawing, but I havn't seen a TV show if that's what you mean. I've tried to copy the style into my quote-on-quote "art" that I make, but it doesn't turn out so well, as many of you may remember.

I hate when they draw their eyes over hair that should be hanging in front of their eyes like in .hack//sign :( It's annoying to look at sometimes.

Jason the Echidna said:
I hate when they draw their eyes over hair that should be hanging in front of their eyes like in .hack//sign :( It's annoying to look at sometimes.

Yeah, I agree. It doesn't look right. I've seen it in quite a few webcomics.

I really don't mind, though I must admit it does look a bit wacky

.hack//SIGN is awesome. Legend of the Twilight was pretty good too

what the heck what, my long-lost cousin? :wink:
And also, why does it say you only have one post? I know you have had more than tha-...ohh, right, you are an admin of sepwich, like hotdog003.

EDIT: oh yes, why dont you just hack it and make it zero again :P
I would ask you to change my user title to "King of teh Spazz's!, but Mystic is probably giving me the evil eye, so....mabye not :P.

Neo Chaotikal said:
God Admin turns into Void Admin after catching all 551 Pokémon. He will finish that job in the year 2013, when there are literally those many little creatures.

*captures all pokemon then takes them to the void and sacrifices them all to summon the devil* mwahahahahahahaha, what do I become now? :P

I personally don't like MOST anime. Alot of it is just plain crap, but I like a select few. Mostly I like the ones that only last about 20 episodes or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back