How did you come across SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it SRB2 2.0, it was spring break in april and my mom would go to work,so she droped me off at my unlces house from time to time. He had a computer so I hoped on looking for Sonic games because I kept forgeting to bring Sonic heros.I found a whole bunch then I found SRB2 on youtube checked out the website but my uncle said not to install it so eventaully i went to my other uncles house,he has 2 latops and 1 computer so i thought he wouldnt care and i installed it and enjoyed it but then after that visit I never played it again till my dad got a new computer and i got 2.0.1 I cant beleive how long it took me to go online in Srb2.

Desprate for a Sonic fangame...
I ended up finding the best one on earth.
Yay.

I found it at 1.09.4. I used to be a grey tails, I think.

I saw a video of a playthrough on Youtube when just searching "Sonic." Originally I just "eh'd" at it, but then I got to see how awesome it was...

...until I realized there were only 3 zones. Thankfully, there were mods, and the good ones kept me playing. :>

Youtube + Google is how I found it...when it was still v1.09.4a.
I was originally a really bad player. I think my name was Tails Carrier.
I had no idea how to talk in SRB2...until I looked at the manual.

This is how i got srb2 it was a looong time ago and i was looking for new sonic games and looked on youtube[i go to youtube alot]and found srb2 it was cool and i got 1.09.2 then 1.09.4 it was awsome then my dad said it was causing viruses and deleted it and for a few years later i got it again and it was 2.0.1 and i wanted to go onilne didnt work then i got 2.0.4 and it worked thats how i got it.

At school...

In 3-4 grade (man that's a long time ago) there was this after school program for all the kids that couldn't be picked up right away because their parents are working or just cant make it on time (mine were working). Anyway, they had this computer lab at 4:00-5:00 and they had downloaded srb2 v1.08 to the school server on the guest acount (I think v1.09.4 came out very soon after the download because website the download was v1.09.4 when I checked). Everyone was playing it (we all sucked). All of the computers were connected by wire so there was NEVER any lag at all. We never unlocked anything and never used the console that now I basically worship in srb2. They were good times and it got me playing.

Last edited:
I think it was back when I would buy anything with Sonic on it, and I spent my days searching the internet for Sonic fangames. I don't really remember. All I do remember is that it was an older version with the spinning spike ball eggman instead of the current final boss.

Hehe. This is kind of funny, I found it around 1.07 and I sort of just hung around and didn't actually play the game until about 1.09. Wait, or was it 1.9? So yeah, I'm not as new as you might think...except I can hardly remember anything from the time of 1.07 to 1.09.

In 3-4 grade (man that's a long time ago) there was this after school program for all the kids that couldn't be picked up right away because their parents are working or just cant make it on time (mine were working). Anyway, they had this computer lab at 4:00-5:00 and they had downloaded srb2 v1.08 to the school server on the guest acount (I think v1.09.4 came out very soon after the download because website the download was v1.09.4 when I checked). Everyone was playing it (we all sucked). All of the computers were connected by wire so there was NEVER any lag at all. We never unlocked anything and never used the console that now I basically worship in srb2. They were good times and it got me playing.

Your SCHOOL downloaded SRB2?!

I envy you with every fiber existing in my body right now. :|

I'm came across SRB2 when seeing a video of Sonic World from Sonic Jam. So back then I tried searching it up on google and came across a video of SRB2, which for the one or two days before I realized what it was called I thought it was Sonic Jam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back