How can Tails fly with his tails for *9* seconds?

You're questioning the realism behind him being able to do it for 9 seconds, but not the realism behind his tails being able to move like that at all?

You're questioning the realism behind him being able to do it for 9 seconds, but not the realism behind his tails being able to move like that at all?
There’s a Game Theory that suggests it’s possible provided that he has a rotor on the back. As of now, he would just spin out of control

the little kid must have a ton of endurance to be able to spin his tails fast enough to make him fly for 9 seconds.
Because yes...

Jokes aside I guess it’s because in sonic 3 they wanted people to have an easy character. Or he swings his tails so hard and fast that he can fly (which now that I typed that it makes scenes why he tires easily)

Because yes...

Jokes aside I guess it’s because in sonic 3 they wanted people to have an easy character. Or he swings his tails so hard and fast that he can fly (which now that I typed that it makes scenes why he tires easily)
tires easily? thats 9 seconds. 9 entire seconds. It would still be impressive if it was less than 1/3 of the time he can. Tails oughtta be super tough to do that for 9 seconds, and be perfectly fine as soon as he lands on the ground.

Because yes...

I think tails id making the move of his tornado plane wich is how he learned

There’s a Game Theory that suggests it’s possible provided that he has a rotor on the back. As of now, he would just spin out of control
I was thinkg he makes his tails go at a speed where they get intangible

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back