How can i have my character in black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't. Black was removed, you have to make your own character wad if you want it that desperately.

You can't anymore. Its been removed because you can camouflage yourself a little bit in very dark levels. Just as green is greatly camouflaged in green levels, dark_red in places with lots of mud, and gold in sandy levels, and of course grey in castle levels, etc.

I really don't understand why you put in a differen't color function if there's no variety in it. Lets see, red&dark-red, green&none, gold&yellow, blue&darkblue, and pink&beige, and not to forget silver&white&grey. Don't you think all these colors just look too much like each other? You can say beige, black, pink, and purple are the only real colors without a clone. Where is the rainbow color? And what about the aqua blue, lime, and brown colors?

The reason black was removed was because it was the only color that was abused by just about everyone. You really don't see many people switching to be green in Meadow Match, but you always used to see people switching to black in Starlit Warehouse.

Now, lets not start up this argument again. We already had it in the 1.09.3 topic.

Well, in that case, we can camuflage in every color...
They should at least put a dark grey, and, if possible, a way to make the color not getting darker in darker areas. Plus, if the server knows that they are playing on a dark level, then he knows he won't add a dark character, or best of them all... A command that says "enabledark" or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back