House in GFZ2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to have ultimate unlocked and you need to be there with all emeralds as Sonic. See the red spring in the pool at the beginning? Use a charged spindash to fly to the very far high side of GFZ2. You'll see a house there. Go stand in front of it. It'll say: Out to lunch. Now search GFZ2 for a red echida. use the red spring at the beginning to find him.

He'll give you some stone to make you turn Hyper. Now you can be Hyper Sonic!

Nah, of course it's fake.

First you need to beat the game 3 times, then jump on the first house of GFZ1 until RedXVI goes "Blargh, who be jumpin on me tin roof?!"...

Then you say "It was I, Kernel Von Hedgehog!" and he goes "You meanie! I'ma gonna kill ya!1" and does so. You end up in Hell for being such a bad Hedgehog.

Escape from Hell if you can, being sure to avoid all the fire, brimstone, lava, and dead people, and you'll find yourself back in GFZ1, where you must pop Tingle's balloon to get a map to GFZ2, but you need to use a black shield because you can't jump that high as Sonic.

When you get to GFZ2 the map will tell you where RedXVI's house there is. It's only there as Sonic and only after you beat Ultimate mode, though. Really hard to find, too, as you can only get there by jumping from a higher platform or spindashing off the uber spring in the beginning.

Ok, the "complete the game with ultimate and go to GFZ2 with all emeralds and then go find RedXVI and get the last emerald" is true.
But what Jason The Echidna said is fake.

Thanks to a level select trick i beated very hard with ease. So um where are the chaos emeralds?

(I find Ultimate mode impossible.... even with knuckles)

I beat Ultimate with Sonic.

Red XVI's also in Castle Eggman 2... jump in the fountain after completing Red Volcano Zone and getting all eight Emeralds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back