• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Honey the Cat's back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm making her now and i will release it when I'm done.

but one more thing I need help on I'm great at modeling but stink at knowing where the textures go. so I need help with that

Sykotic said:
I wish the missing frames would be finished. I do not want to see up Amy's skirt while springing -_-.

I would... XD

There is a rumor that honey is in sonic the fighters/sonic championship.

is it true??

The arcade game ROM, not Gems Collection on PS2! :P
Your wad looks awesome though; I love Honey so much!

I know, I know, just stating incase some people think it's the Gems Collection.
And the people who don't know, her model was removed from the port, but her Data still exists.

Yeah. So you can play as her, it's just she'll be a headless Sonic with no hands. Still, I would like to try it. Only if I knew an AR code.

Chao Freak 1 said:
Yeah. So you can play as her, it's just she'll be a headless Sonic with no hands. Still, I would like to try it. Only if I knew an AR code.

OMG it's an opposite of andross!!

thanks! Chao Freak 1 but the file won,t work don,t worry sonic the hedgehog/gsonic is makeing a honey wad so when he done can you send me a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back