Holloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

I hate when the kids go to your door. I DON'T HAVE CANDY, GET LOST! I couldn't go out tonight, lazyness prevented me from wanting to even walk to the door to leave. I hate the dressing up part, it's so baby-ish.

You people are such spoil-sports. I love watching the younger kids in their costumes, and seeing them happy when they get a nice little bit of candy. Can't you be happy that someone else is having a little fun? Bringing a little smile and fun to a kid is great.

Seriously, you people who complain sound like grumpy old men. :(

Chaos is a grumpy old pedo! lol

I actually dressed up this time. I didn't do it last year due to lazyness, but atleast I passed out candy and freaked the hell out of people. This year we went to the recently opened Haunted House near where I live.

I was a pirate. :D

This Halloween is the worst one so far for me. First, we go to a "haunted" corn maze every year. But, this year all the corn was like five feet tall! Not to mention it was all dead. To add onto that nobody but my friend and I could go. So we went this Saturday, and while we were there we talked to some hippy guy selling "Itallian" ice that tasted like crap! So, instead of eating it, I took it back into the corn maze and threw it at this random guy which his his hat's brim and split (along with splattering) all over his face. I ran like Hell. Two days later I'm sitting in my bed coughing my lungs up do to my allergic reaction to the dead corn dust in my throat. So, instead of going out either trick-or-treating (well, actually just stealing candy from random people) or causing pranks, I have to sit here, with my new copy of Sonic Rush Adventure from GameFly. When do you here Marine's voice? I have one emerald of each type, the tonado ship thing, and obviuosly Blaze on my team. So, that's how my Halloween is going.
(BTW) You spelled Halloween wrong.

8:30 and I've gotten maybe 10 people come to get candy. It sucks to not live in uber-dense neighborhoods. T_T

Jazz said:
The less people that come to my house to get candy, the more I keep for myself!
You're kidding, right? I have a fraking crap-load of candy. If I ate it all, I'd gain, like, 8 pounds or something.

We just got one big bag of peanut butter cups.

Since only half of it remains, I'll only be gaining 2 pounds this week. =)

Jazz said:
We just got one big bag of peanut butter cups.

PROTIP: Think of kids with peanut allergies. It's rather common. Stock up on more than one kind of candy. (I always hated coming home with half the bag full of peanut butter as a kid. ;_;)

I hate getting the same kind of candy. Unless they're Almond Joys. I love those, and I love seeing kinds in costumes! Whoever hates them coming to your door, you stink! I love it, but this year, our whole block was black except our house, so about 5 groups came in like 3 hours. They weren't missing anything though. My mom was dressed as the tooth fairy. Can you guess what She passed out? ...Yeah... I did get a pretty big bunch of candy with my friend Goat though. He tried to go as an Organization XIII person. He didn't even bother to bring his Keyblade. He wore MY black trench coat, with MY black hoodie underneath. It really was his worst costume ever.

I dressed up as a blood. (AKA Gang Member)

Red gloves, red bandanna, red shirt, and red pants.

And my friends almost dropped me off (they left me infront of) reading high school. (AKA Crip location)

Luckily, they picked me up. Cause that is like, 30 minutes to my house walking >.>

I loved this halloween. I dressed up as Link. My mom even sowed me the hat and I made the sword and shield (deku shield) out of wood my dad had. I got really lucky bacause it was getting close for it to be over and I went to someone's house and they were done for the night so they gave a about half a bag of twixes. the next day we had our halloween parade and I came first place is funniest costumes and won $20. That's an up for me.

well my halloween was my first one in my life no joke I never did it when I was young, and now I have a hole %$%# full of candy. I was a pirate

At the last second, I went trick-or-treating, as an emo. I got about 3 pounds of WET candy. It was cold, wet, rainy, and windy that night, so Halloween pretty much got ruined for my.

I enjoy stealing by brother's candy. I went trick-or-treating. I hit less houses than my friend, and he took some of his own candy, and I still had more candy than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back