Hoax requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the hoax... Can you believe that I have the same idea, but in movement? (The things that I can do programming, hehe, I already started it).

Sik said:
About the hoax... Can you believe that I have the same idea, but in movement? (The things that I can do programming, hehe, I already started it).

I will reply to the following quote in this mannar:

WTF???

:?

I've gotten a few more hoaxes.
Please note that these next hoaxes are NOT done by me. I just thought they were really funny :mrgreen: .

12dz.png

I Guess Knuckles Dosen't Have That Puzzle Instinct.

25cm.png

Or Mabye He Does. I wonder how this will end...?

37ku.png

Hah, I laughed pretty hard when I saw this one.

48jd.png

Whoops, heh. Guess knuckles forgot about somebody. :wink:

JetKrazy said:
Programming what?
Remember that I have tools for develop games (and they aren't Game Maker, MMF, Flash or something in that style, just hard programming).

And about the next post... Poor Sonic... Can somebody help him, please???

Well, as everybody want to post their hoaxes, this is my turn:

wechina%20in%20sonic%202b.jpg

sonic%203d%20hoax%201.jpg

Hoax 1: Wechina in Sonic 2
Hoax 2: How Sonic can stand there?

Thats the same thing as seeing Manic in Sonic 2. Not exactly a green hedgehog, but close to it. (Personally, I've never even heard of him)

Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that Wechnia's silver on red (with red going where he put yellow and silver where he left red).

JetKrazy said:
I understand hoax 2, bt wechidna is silver with red...
Isn't wechina red, grey and yellow? See closely and you can see the grey part...

EDIT: or it's red, dark grey and light grey? My memory is screwed... The next time I'll check it in SoST first.

wow, this place sure has gotten popular! and Hotdog, just hold on. Ill get you in in no time...

EDIT: ah yes! there you go:
partyforums2rf.png

Note also i added in akira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back