Hidden exits? Found in anchient levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpdLVL is calling for missing textures S4, S7, and S8. I have no idea what they look like so I'm going to have to substitute them with another texture.
Spdhwy however has all its textures, but uses Hidden palace textures.

Honestly I'm surprised at how much SRB2 history is intact, what was intended, and the levels that would had been copied.

Once again, Thank you SNNTails

Gonna test it later, it needs THZWALL and im not at a computer where i have glabers resource pack.

I'm not even sure that this kind of THZROCK exists.
2e5tpiq.png

If it does, then I have no clue where to find it.

no. i mean delete the lump named texture 1 and replace it with a texture 2 lump. you will have to manually rebuild the textures using the patches already loaded, but the result should be that the texture wad will allow the level wad to load.

no. i mean delete the lump named texture 1 and replace it with a texture 2 lump. you will have to manually rebuild the textures using the patches already loaded, but the result should be that the texture wad will allow the level wad to load.
Ok, i will do that when im back at my usual computer tomorrow.

I looked at SPDLVL in doom builder, its very short. EDIT:I just looked in my converted srb2demo2 WAD, and i found HPZ's scrambled texture. SECOND EDIT:I tried SPDLVL in demo 4.35 since if textures are missing it changes to GFZROCK, and it worked, also im working on a working wad for demo 2 with the textures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back