heya, silver enjoyer here! question about idle animations.

kittkat

kittkat
during bathroom breaks, when I come back, silv is obviously doing his idle animation. sometimes I get weird things that aren't scrap, etc. I can't find discussions of this anywhere else, so could you guys tell me how rare these are?
the faker.png
the ugly.png
the cute.png

during bathroom breaks, when I come back, silv is obviously doing his idle animation. sometimes I get weird things that aren't scrap, etc. I can't find discussions of this anywhere else, so could you guys tell me how rare these are? View attachment 118887View attachment 118886View attachment 118888
Not sure if this is the right forum, Buuuut, They come quite rare, One of these are a derpy Silver head, Another would be an anime book, Aaaaand the other..... I can't say to you without violating Master Board TOS, So I'll just say Don't read/watch this version of anime.

Not sure if this is the right forum, Buuuut, They come quite rare, One of these are a derpy Silver head, Another would be an anime book, Aaaaand the other..... I can't say to you without violating Master Board TOS, So I'll just say Don't read/watch this version of anime.
thanks! I got that anime book too, but my screenshotter didn't work. I think I also got a finaldemo version the first enemy of gfz, whatever that's called. also, I think it's the right forum. it's srb2, after all.

thanks! I got that anime book too, but my screenshotter didn't work. I think I also got a finaldemo version the first enemy of gfz, whatever that's called. also, I think it's the right forum. it's srb2, after all.
That enemy is called a Crawla, And you're welcome!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back