Hey look at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the SRB2 website incredibly outdated? It would make sense that this might have been overlooked.

Oh, you mean the obsolete and deprecated one that nobody uses anymore and is no longer linked to on the SRB2 website?

That's not a spoiler and it's not copy-paste. The old Addons section used a simple script to generate a table like that, and the column titles were hardcoded into it. Apparently I wrote "Level Name" instead of "Name" there because originally the only thing on the Addons section was levels.

It's only dead because Mystic wanted it to go down. My Charmy wad would of completed the Chaotix team on Mystic's Addons section, but he refused to touch his site.

Also, you guys missed the Maps Column there. Fail x 2.

It probably went unnoticed for... 6 years... because he's the first to not immediately focus on the filenames and actually give a shit about the table.

Naw, my eye just skimmed over it when I went back to the page.
Also, Mystic is right about the map thing, since character WADS can also have maps in them.

I noticed that a year ago, it's just that it was around midnight, I was tired, and I wasn't sure if I read it right. I kept from saying anything because I assumed it had already been brought to attention.

I realized that like 3 years ago before I was part of the MB. But I didnt care.

They should probably just delete that entire section. Those WADs can easily be found in other places.

I'm finding it odd that both the Doom and JJ2 community have centralized sites for downloads and this one for us is practically dead.

glaber said:
I'm finding it odd that both the Doom and JJ2 community have centralized sites for downloads and this one for us is practically dead.

Well, it never really got off the ground, seeing as later on, people just started using the MB for releases.

Glaber, there's enough differences between this place and Jazz2online that comparing them isn't really something you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back