hey...... I made this story and..... will.... you'll see....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Story

It was a dark and stormy night about a month ago in my bedroom. I was out for a walk when I realized that I wasn't wearing any clothes. You have probably had that experience before. I felt suddenly afraid, and I knew that soon I would have to make a decision. My friend Destiny had called me the previous day, and told me all about Wacey's problem with the pierced navel, and I was a little worried about my sanity. Then, all of a sudden, I saw in a blinding flash what I realized was the thing that I most feared, and right then I choked back a large belch! I remembered what my horoscope had told me about a situation like this. It was very important that I not throw up all over everyone. Very calmly, I picked up my hair curler and waved my arms in the air. Before I knew it, several people were watching me, and I knew I had done the right thing. So you see, I really had a 'blonde moment', and I decided I had to tell you all about it.

Signed:
Lan the Hedgehog

Better run before all the negative criticism floods in. The story doesn't make much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back