hey dudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I supposed to create "add-ons"

Well, the editing section on the web site may help a little... It's for "editing" the game.

OH! Sorry. Open SRB2. Then, at the title screen, hit the key just to the left of the 1 key. It looks like an ~. Then, type "addfile ", then the file that you would like to add. Hit enter. If it doesn't say file not found, then hit the ~ again.

dah! i tried the "~" button thing and typed "addfile" but nothing happend!! :x What am i doing wrong!!!???

you do know im talking about sonic 3d robo blast 2? not sonic robo blast 2(if there is one)

-.-... Addfile "filename goes here" (Make sure you have a .wad file in your SRB2 folder first).

Edit: You know double posting is wrong, right?

oh sorroy bout the dub posting...and sorry bout not syaing that even at the title screen when i hit"~" it don't do nothing at all is there soposta be a box that pops up or something?

Right on. The console is supposed to show up. In case you don't know what that is, then it's just a little green box that covers half the screen with words on it.

Topic said:
hey dudes?

It's a little wild and a little strange
when you make your home out on the range.
Start your horse and come along
'cause you can't get a ride if you can't hold on.

Mystic was sleeping through the morning like he normally does. Avatar removed. You get priviledges back in a week, and if you fail again, it's permanent loss.

lol..Walan i hated that show! When it was on, on Nickolodeon. That show was the.......I'm not gonna say anything. *backs away slowly...for the millionth time*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back