• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

HeroesAdventure-v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyanS

Hey!
I already release this version on srb2skybase and i think it will be good in MB too.
new zone: Submerged Relic
download link : Moderator edit: Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, first off, you shouldn't upload your files through Sendspace. Try something like MediaFire, Puush, or Dropbox. I'll give a review after I try it.

EDIT: Does this happen to be an earlier version of HeroesAdventure-V4, which was already posted here just a week ago and was also from SRB2 Skybase?

Last edited:
Why? All free file hosts are terrible, but at least Sendspace doesn't require you to fill a captcha or jump through hoops to download the file.

But Sendspace require's you to download there exe file to get the wad which takes more time then filling out some captcha that take's like second's to fill out. Unlike any other file host most people perfer "Mediafire" since there's no account needed even though there's still a captcha. At least you don't have to pay to get the file.

But beside all of that his wad was very good. Well I found some texture error in some place's but I will upload a picture of the error I found later. It's a small error it's not much of a big deal.

Last edited:
Hang on, Sendspace requiring an exe to download files, what? Pretty sure you shouldn't need to, unless that Sendspace accelerator has anything to do with it.

Hang on, Sendspace requiring an exe to download files, what? Pretty sure you shouldn't need to, unless that Sendspace accelerator has anything to do with it.
You're right, the Sendspace accelerator is what gives you the EXE that Deadpool is talking about.

Deadpool, uncheck "Download with sendspace accelerator and get recommended offers." and it'll give you the WAD file directly without the EXE.

Well I found some texture error in some place's but I will upload a picture of the error I found later. It's a small error it's not much of a big deal.

Here is the error I found while playing this wad, I know it's not much of a big deal.

srb20259.png

As you can see by this photo the arrow texture has like another web or vine texture on top of the arrow texture. It was near this checkpoint.

You're right, the Sendspace accelerator is what gives you the EXE that Deadpool is talking about.

Deadpool, uncheck "Download with sendspace accelerator and get recommended offers." and it'll give you the WAD file directly without the EXE.

I guess it was just me that did this... It must be my internet browser.

Last edited:
Err, no it doesn't give a .EXE file, you just have to click on "Start download from Sendspace".
It is really hard?

Err, no it doesn't give a .EXE file, you just have to click on "Start download from Sendspace".
It is really hard?

Yes it is that hard if your on my computer. It's a simple mistake that anyone can make. It shouldn't really matter how you get the wad, as long as you get the file your good. I still got this wad file so I'm good.

Last edited:
Why? All free file hosts are terrible, but at least Sendspace doesn't require you to fill a captcha or jump through hoops to download the file.

While the no-captcha is really great, IIRC, Sendspace deletes files that haven't been downloaded in a month, making it a terrible place to upload a file you want up for a while.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just looked it up. It doesn't do that. I might of been thinking about another file host.

Last edited:
I see that some of you have problems with the sendspace link so you can also download it from mediafire: Moderator edit: Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back