help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I love Omochao, not because of his annoying voice, but because of the ways you can abuse him. Also, in SA2 you can grab the Omochao at the end of City Escape Zone and jump through the goal ring while holding him and he'll say, "Phew, that big truck scared me!"

Also, I noticed another strange glitch in City Escape where you could grab a tire and run at full speed towards a certain car and you would go through the ground and keep falling for a long time and then die. I've only been able to do it once, but it was interesting. I also decided to throw the tire while I was falling and it appeared to be floating up.

The plural form of Chao never has an S on it. Otherwise it becomes that watery monster, Chaos.

XD!

Omochao: Mmm, yeah I love the way you hold me Sonic...oh, lower...

Sonic: O_o *Throws him into a bottomless pit*

I once threw Omochao off a cliff, and he said, "Bye-bye!"

OMG there's an omochao god!!?? I only got the egggun as a special weapon can't wait to get homochao gun then i will killz allz alienz

It was cute, but NiGHTS was the best thing Sonic Team has ever done. The Omochao gun can't hold a candle to it. Very little in Shadow can.

But you're right, NiGHTS was indeed the best thing SEGA/Sonic Team has done. In fact, I want a sequel. NOW.

Yeah, but it makes your arms tired after awhile. It almost feels like you're really flying, since you control it with your arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back