help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic Adventure is INCREDIBLY glitchy. Remember the stone dragon in level 9? You couldn't stand still on that thing if you tried. I've died more times than I can count in Sonic Adventure 1, 2, and Heroes because the camera moved in such a way to kill me or even by falling straight through the floor for some reason or other.

People play games with glitches all the time. Some of my favorite games in history have major glitches. Final Fantasy VI has a nasty glitch with one of the characters that can actually erase save data, for instance. It's about whether the game is fun enough, and personally, I consider SRB2 to pass on the "fun" department.

And in Emerald Coast, at the narrow sandy part with low walls and a curve that leads in to a vertical upward ramp, you can run straight through the walls. Also, on th bridge just before the part with the whale, if you jump at just the right time, you go through the floor. That game had lots of clipping issues. You could access ton of levels characters shouldn't be able to get into via clipping errors.

Which is why somebody needs to remake that game for a REAL Sonic Adventure DX, in that it REALLY spruces up the graphics (sound and music are negligible), and fixes all those cursed glitches up like they should've been. Kind of a Twin Snakes to Sonic Adventure's Metal Gear Solid, if you know what I mean.

There are tons of glitches in Heroes. The loops in Seaside Hill/Ocean Palace...The cannons in Bullet Station (If you play fly type, you'll notice this...), And many MANY other smaller glitches...

SA2 has the funnest glitch if you go to chao garden(normal) and keep homing attacking the skiy in the corner between the rock and end of place you'll fly right out and when you come back all the chaos will be drowing in the grass.

He means that Chaos, the water demon, can't drown because he's made out of water. You said "chaos," not "Chao," which is the plural of Chao.

i remember a glitch on SA2B, if you have the bounce attack, run into a wall with sonic on any level, and jump just before you hit the wall, a split second after press the bounce attack button, and you should bounce very high!

i remember going over the building that the gun truck crashes into in city escape and running away from it again ^^

The GUN truck glitch is fun. When you first start running from it, IMMEDIATLEY head backwards and jump towards it. It should stop. Slowly move uphill towards it; it should keep going back then fall into a deathpit and get stuck. Oh, and it runs Omochao over too, who seems to get stuck on it's tire. :roll:

Too bad it was (somewhat) fixed on the GCN version.

oh... i wanted to kill omochao...

i've got an idea!!! i'll turn crawlas into omochao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back