Help with very rude people

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyrose

I just need to know how to report someone who breaks multiple rules. A guy named "darkknux" keeps calling me names i can't even type in this box, some of the lighter ones being....retard, moron, and a word that rhymes with witch. I never said or did anything to him, he just acts that way to multiple people. i just want to play in the rooms of SRB2, and he won't leave me alone. i know that theres others who feel the same way about him, can you please help?

i have an idea...

If anyone has been harrassed by him, please reply. It's the people who can't read the rules or even treat a 13 year old girl with respect shouldn't be allowed to play SRB2 online, I think

I'm not sure anything can be done about this, if these reported incidents are occuring in SRB2 netgames. I am not saying that this isn't a problematic issue, but there is no way to trace a players IP when the nickname could be used by anybody.

Unless, of course, he's been harassing you here. That's a completly different story.

The forums and the game are 2 different things, meaning different people are in charge of each. If he breaks a rule for the master server then he won't be allowed to play netgames, if he breaks a forum rule he won't be allowed to post.
<offtopic> I'm 13 as well. >.> <offtopic>

Well, phooey

Oh, thanks for the advice guys Its the people like you that make it fun to be online. Hopefully, more people take a leaf out of your book.
:-)

Is it when your playing a netgame?

If it is your computer records a log of your last game, so the next time he harasses you during a netgame a log will be maid of everything everybody said.

Woodstock said:
Is it when your playing a netgame?

If it is your computer records a log of your last game, so the next time he harasses you during a netgame a log will be maid of everything everybody said.

the log can be found in your srb2folder, after you find it you can email it to lagan_GBA.

If you have any other questiond pm me.
hahaha, "lagan_GBA", two things wrong, the first letter of names should be caped, and it's also misspelled.
NO, don't pm me, the log is useless, it doesn't have a record of the IP address. I can't help you unless you can find the IP address of the person, but I think some people in the chat room can help you find it.

Isn't that to be fixed in 1.09.4a?
I would think that it would be possible to grab a joiner's IP. At least for the logs.

Dark Warrior said:
Isn't that to be fixed in 1.09.4a?
I would think that it would be possible to grab a joiner's IP. At least for the logs.
yes, that has been added for 1.09.4a

I've been having problems with rude people except my situation is worse. For some reason I get banned by 1-3 servers a day and I don't know why. I've never cussed in my life or hurt anyone in any way (unless its with rings in a CTF). All I wanna do is have fun playing this game. Here's a few reasons of what I've been banned for:

- banned for "being a noob"
- banned because I spelled words wrong ex: ppl instead of people
- banned because "I don't like you"
- banned for nothing (in other words I would log in and then find my self instantly banned
- banned because " you're annoying" when all I was doing was doing really well in CTF

These are just a few of the reasons why I've been banned from servers and I don't like it one bit. I just recently got banned from Draykons net server by some girl named Ailia. This makes me wish I could make my own servers but I can't. I haven't been successful. Admins need to crack down on these people. If this keeps up I will quit this game......

Oh contrare, you were banned by some girl named Draykon, using the alias Ailia. The reasoning being that rather than playing, you just kept asking not to be banned, which I find annoying.

She is draykon??! that idiot all of a sudden comes into my server and starts chatting about me breaking the rules when all I was doing was playing coop mode and following every rule ... may i go on?

mephiles_the_dark1 said:
He is draykon??! that idiot all of a sudden comes into my server and starts chatting about me breaking the rules when all I was doing was playing coop mode and following every rule ... may i go on?
Fix'd. How were you breaking every MS rule? Explaination please.

If I came into your server and complained you were breaking the rules, you probably were.
If I came into your server complaining of the server being boring, due to easy mode coop or something, I was probably just being an ass.

Draykon said:
Oh contrare, you were banned by some girl named Draykon, using the alias Ailia. The reasoning being that rather than playing, you just kept asking not to be banned, which I find annoying.

I asked you not to ban me once and that was it. Seriously, that's still not a good enough reason to ban me and you know it. That was a foolish mistake.

To be honest, the forum rules do not apply in netgames. Whoever is hosting the game makes their own rules and does as they please.

So basically no rules apply? What about the people that curse you out and ban you at every server alive for no reason? Isn't that unfair? C'mon. I know I'm not the only one that thinks thats BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back