Help with the emblems

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGally

I am trying to earn the right to go to the secret level Sonic into Dreams (as well as Spring Hill, which I see listed on Statistics), but I'm having a heck of a time finding the emblems. I did manage to get about 8 of them, but could anyone give hints as to where they are for each level and character? I really want to see all the levels.

You guys...you hide your secrets TOO WELL! :mrgreen: Which isn't completely a bad thing...just frustrating sometimes.

Well, any help would be much appreciated.

Try to look for places in the level that maybe you normally wouldn't be able to get to...

Yup, I've been doing that. I tried flying everywhere as Tails and gliding everywhere as Knuckles, knowing they could reach things Sonic couldn't (and also knowing that each of the 3 characters has different emblems).

I got a few that way, but I'm still lost on many of them. Is there a FAQ for this game?

Surprisingly, I think I once saw a FAQ for SRB2 on GameFAQs, or someplace similar. >_>
But, I'll give you a hint for Tails one in GFZ 1.
A secret place within a secret place.

Yeah, Tails' emblem in GFZ1 *is* kind of cheap now that you can't use the map. I might change it for 1.09.

Sorry, didn't notice the private message. Thanks - I got it saved. I can't wait to try it out!!!

CGally said:
Also, to SSNTails. I love your "Eggman on Fire" avatar. It's clever.

Quick suggestion: the Eggman on Fire movie poster should be a texture in SRB2. It would be kinda like the first level in the Sonic: Time Attacked fangame where there were movie posters on the walls in tunnels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back