Help with ogg formatting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard on HYPERKNUX's forums that a person knows a program that transmitts mp3's into OGG's. Anybody have such a program? If so I could use it in a mod....

Sonicfreak94, that's not going to work. All that'll do is land you shareware software. Believe me, I've tried it before. What AJ suggested with OggDropXP should work, in theory. There's also programs like CDex, and WinLame (I would recommend that you don't use the latter, as it tends to mess up seamless looping by adding in an edge fade at the end).

Set your computer clock back one year. That way you have 380 days to try it out before it uninstalls.

And if it uninstalls, just reinstall and set your clock back again!

Lightning The Fox said:
Boinciel said:
Set your computer clock back one year. That way you have 380 days to try it out before it uninstalls.

And if it uninstalls, just reinstall and set your clock back again!
Good Idea.
Cept it's illegal.

Go get Audacidy. 'Tis a free music program that can convert anything into a high-quality OGG. I use it daily. Best of all, no shareware time limit.

Audacity has an absolute terrible interface for audio editing, however. For me, it's almost impossible to get anything done with it. For that I turn to a program that actually has organized menus and decent Play/Pause response times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back