Help with Mystic's Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I´m not posting to know where it is, but to have only a tiny clue... Where is that damned temple in Tempest Valley Act 2???? I have been playing that level for more than an hour, with the 3 characters... I´ve found 4 lives, a black shield, a white shield, 2 emblems... But the temple isn´t there... Clues anyone?

PD: Don´t make it too easy to find it :P

Bigboi's Screenshot FAQ : TV2

Notice: do not look down if you don't want spoilers.

------------------------------

Near the end, at the acid pool that rises and lowers, there's a fork. Go left from there. You should see an invincibility box from there. Grab it, go back, and jump in the acid. You should see a tunnel. Go in it.

You should see this:

srb200050rd.gif

A blue spring on a ledge. Follow it to:

srb200073yg.gif

The Temple.

Bigboi's Screenshot FAQ (C)2005, Zachary H.l (A.K.A. Bigboi)

I hated finding VFZ's temple. But it was worth it, because I loved the emerald stage.

Knuckles MetalMind said:
Ok, I´m not posting to know where it is, but to have only a tiny clue... Where is that damned temple in Tempest Valley Act 2???? I have been playing that level for more than an hour, with the 3 characters... I´ve found 4 lives, a black shield, a white shield, 2 emblems... But the temple isn´t there... Clues anyone?

PD: Don´t make it too easy to find it :P

OMG ITS MY HOMEBOWI KNUXMETALMIND!!!*shot*

Actually, question from me is simple, Is anyone going to work on a FAQ for Mystic Realm 4? And how are you supposed to get in the acid BB?

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
And how are you supposed to get in the acid BB?

I said:
Near the end, at the acid pool that rises and lowers, there's a fork. Go left from there. You should see an invincibility box from there. Grab it, go back, and jump in the acid. You should see a tunnel. Go in it.

Thanks, I found it yesterday before reading this :roll:

I don´t know how, but I got down there lots of times and I didn´t see it... Now I´m in Verdant Forest... Mystic know how to hide things :? Emblems aren´t too hard (at least with Tails or Knuckles), but temples are well hidden...

PD: Yeah, the Tempest Valley Special Stage is really cool :D

There should be an FAQ or a strategy guide for Mystic Realm because some of the secrets here can be extra hard to find. (Not to meantion having a few super crazy emerald stages)

The 4th and 5th ones weren´t hard to find, but they are really hard to pass :? The part with the springs in the 5th one is just hell... Even with Knuckles... (Well, the full level is hell :?)...

I´m now searching in Sunken Plant... If anyone needs clues for anyone:

1) Find a little hole in a wall with red springs
2) Go where the slime goes down and up, with some powerup...
3) Look carefully near the end of the level
4) There are some red springs near the end that can make you fly to...
5) There is a secret near a secret in the last part... Just find a red shield and...

Sonic emblems are hard to get :P I´ve only found two, and playing with Knuckles...

O.K. I know this is totally random, but....

DEVMODE :D

Found the 6th one :) Just look carefully in a part with a lot of floating boxes. There´s one...

Anyone has reached Aerial Garden Act 3???? It´s too hard :eek: And I´m playing with Knux... (Making walls unable to be climbed is a dirty thing >__<).

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Where is the flame rift, and Midnight freeze temples?

Midnight Freeze's temple is near the end, you'll have to spindash under a wall or two, look on the left side.

Flame Rift is maybe one of the easiest ones... Just look with Knuckles and search a lot of red springs near the end.

"Left" is left. When you arrive to the last part of the level, the secret is on your left. There´s only one way, so if you don´t run backwards, just search on your left :roll:

Then is a bit harder to find the temple. There are at least two ways before the last part (before the last checkpoint). One of them leads to a upper place. You have to find that path, and find 4 or five red springs in a row. They can lead you to the temple ;)

PD: Is there anyone with clues for the last temple? Is a pain to search in that one :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back