Help with Making my netgame online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I need help On making my netgame online because when I tryed it my friend couldent find my name when I was in my game waiting for him. What do I do?

Sonicdude234 said:
SRB2 Guy said:
Oh god sigged.

Code:
INTERNETSERVER ON

Dude, I tried that and it didnt work.

In case you didn't know, you have to do it before you turn on the server, and an easier way is to say "Yes" when it asks if you want to advertise on the internet.

Ok I am having the same problem... Ever scince I got banned for the 1st and only time (and I still dont know why) My servers havn't been on the list... *sniffle* People used to flood into my servers, but now I can never find my freinds on srb2... =( and that was about a year ago... =( does anyone know how to fix this? =? I have host on internet on and I have the master server set on srb2.servegame.org:28900 =( does anyone know what my problem might be? =?

Supa Tails, your problem might actually be different... I was talking to the creator of this topic. As for you, since you were already able to host netgames, I just assume you were permanently banned from the Master Server or something. You might want to compare your IP with the banlist...

But that was about over a year ago and it wasn't serious either, I don't curse or spam or anything like that, I was just randomly accused of rp because some person was rping or something =(

Not unless it happened frequently enough to put you're servers on par with Halofire's servs.(was that the guy's name or did I reference the wrong FPS?)

Ok so I'm confused. I only got banned once about a year ago wich wasn't even for anything major at all... So does it even have to do with that? =? I'm able to join games, and when I host, it says registered on master server or whatever, but when ever I am talking on the phone with any of my freinds they can't find it on the list... And no-one joins =(

Instead of whining and complaining about it, you should use your time productively and see if your IP was banned, or if it was caught in another ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back