Help with epsxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Questionguy555

OH YEAH!
I just found a PEC for my epsxe and I want to play Final Fantasy 7, But my Utorrent won't download torrents. It will just stay at 0%. And it's too hard to find ISOs for it due to the people who download it and not have the game, so i'm gonna use my FF7 game disk. How do I get game disks to work with the epsxe?

Maybe I should have tried that first. But since i'm not using an ISO, what graphic plugin do you suggest. It has to be something fast, but stable.

Questionguy555 said:
Maybe I should have tried that first. But since i'm not using an ISO, what graphic plugin do you suggest. It has to be something fast, but stable.

Er, dude, you're trying to emulate a PS1 game. Unless your computer really is ancient, anything with integrated graphics from 2003 onward would probably run it fine.

My friend was using the Intel 865G graphics, otherwise known as Intel Extreme Graphics 2, and even then, he had no slowdown. Hell, it went MUCH faster than it was supposed to, since his drive was too fast, as he was running from the CD. I'll ask him what emulator he's using, and just what he did to get it to run fine.

I just want one that won't crash. I need to shut it down in a special way or my computer will be viewing closer than it should. Another way you can help me is tell me how to get my game on a window before I play it.

If you're not using one of Pete's plugins, use that.

If you are, the option to make it run windowed it easy to find.

I have never had problems running ePSXe and any of its plugins (especially Pete's) in Windows XP. I'm not sure where you got the idea that it would crash as easily as you think it will.

It's just that all my friends are saying without an XP patch, Sephiroth won't kill the dragon in Kalm.
Edit: Can't use pete's plugins. My graphics card is not good enough.
epsxe said:
No WGL Extensions!
Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back