• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Help with DeePsea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSC

Ok, I've downloaded DeePsea to a computer in my EAST lab class, but something's wrong with it. Whenever I try to install it, it gives me this wierd error message...Can someone help? :(

uh... can i ask some questions?

1: whats the error

2: why are you trying to install it onto a school computer

3: do the school computers have a student lock on them (as in only admins can install new software)

There's something about errors and how they have a message or something to identify them that has always compelled me to report what exactly the error was. I don't know, maybe it's just me.

Inquiring minds wish to know, what exactly did it say?

Well, back when I was in high school I had WadAuthor on the school network and used it occasionally. Hell, I used it in front of the system administrator ^_^()

Sapphire Falls was actually created in the school library, if I recall.

rofl naughty mystic :-p

the computers at the college i went to had a program that stopped things being downloaded, a lotta good it did mind, it was SOO easy to disable, they'd disabled ctrl alt del but not alt and F4

heh

*whistles innocently*

First off, I am aloud to wad and make characters, ect. EAST lab is kind of a graphics class if you will.

Now then, the error message? That's the wierd part. There is no message. Only the error box.

Last, I don't think that there's a student lock, as I've installed Wadauthor successfully.

WadAuthor doesn't need to be installed, just unzipped. So the computers might just block programs that need to be installed, like DeepSea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back