Help with Conversion with Slade.

Zeroman95

Greetings from Australia! Hope this is the right Fourms.

I am very new here, I'd say I've got quite adapt at making maps, now I'm trying to figure out how to make a PK3 file.

1648338737817.png

Anyway's I've been following another PK3 file and going along with it (Tell me if that is wrong to do otherwise I hope I'm not in trouble!!!) The PK3 file that is mine is Asphalt_Cup.PK3, the one I'm going along with is KR_Pro_Packv1.1.PK3 which is someone else's work.

Now then, I am trying to convert my bitmap file, which is the Map image when selecting which track to go on next.
1648338933023.png

Before you say Use a PNG, I already tried that. It's either I'm stupid or it's just Slade doesn't work for me. So, this is what I'm using. Existing Global to SRB2, Transparency on, with Converting to DOOM GFX Palette. I hit convert.

Nothing happens, it stays as either BMP or PNG.

What do I do to fix this???? Have I done this right?

Have I done this right?
Yes.

SLADE is a bit slow to update the UI after a conversion, but once you click away from the lump (to a different lump! clicking anywhere else on the window does not work) or once you save the file, the extension change will be reflected.

Yes.

SLADE is a bit slow to update the UI after a conversion, but once you click away from the lump (to a different lump! clicking anywhere else on the window does not work) or once you save the file, the extension change will be reflected.
Thanks mate! It was real confusing.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back