Help with a NiGHTS Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't figure out why this is sigseging. It's probably obvious, but I can't find the problem (or anything that would help on the wiki). Here is the link. Can someone help me with this?

EDIT: I messed up some tags, but that isn't doing anything to cause the sigseg (if it even could). I fixed the tags, and will upload the fixed version if anyone thinks it will make a difference. The problem isn't fixed, though.

EDIT 2: Fixed, but Axis Transfer 10 won't work. Sonic bounces and jumps to the other side of the Axis. I don't feel like reuploading, but just set the z position of the ideya capture and you can try it.

Are you sure? I guess the file must have corrupted when I saved it sometime while I was editing, because that definitely wasn't the case when I was editing it earlier yesterday.

EDIT: And I was right, it was very obvious.

EDIT 2: No, the Ideya Drone is in the right spot; Sonic can jump higher in NiGHTS levels. I fixed the sigseg (or is it sigsev), but Axis Transfer 10 is giving me grief. Sonic bounces around and eventually transfers to the other side of the axis. I have no idea what's going on, as the tags are all fine. I need more help now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back