help this newb plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kora_da_hedgehog said:
uh i just got started and i no ima newb but can sum1 tell me how to talk and wat do i do wen i download a wad?????

You upload it into the game using a launcher.

You might want to check you spelling eg. Capital letters.

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
kora_da_hedgehog said:
uh i just got started and i no ima newb but can sum1 tell me how to talk and wat do i do wen i download a wad?????

You upload it into the game using a launcher.

Alternatively, type Addfile Wad.wad (Replace Wad.wad with your file. Like, saknux.wad). *shot for plug*

Wait a sec allright i download shadow.wad now its in a little box thingy with a white icon that says "shadow.wad" now what??? Where do i type this and don't i need to put the wad some where in my srb2 folder???

kora_da_hedgehog said:
Wait a sec allright i download shadow.wad now its in a little box thingy with a white icon that says "shadow.wad" now what??? Where do i type this and don't i need to put the wad some where in my srb2 folder???
Put the wad in to the srb2 folder, yes. Then download the srb2 launcher on the main site srb2.org . Then put the launcher in the srb2 folder. Double click the launcher, then click on WADs and then Add, then put your "shadow.wad" in the launcher and click run!
kora_da_hedgehog said:
Where and how????
There is a magical thing called the left mouse botton that you can drag files over to folders by clicking and holding the botton then moving.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back