help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamer 907

ok i need some help if you can send me a guide on how to beat ultimate mode because i get stuck on the last boss ok email please thanks :).

A. Learn to type, man. That post was hell to decipher. But I'll grant you it's easier than most newbies' posts.

B: Practice, that's all you can really do.

flamer 907 said:
ok i need some help if you can send me a guide on how to beat ultimate mode because i get stuck on the last boss ok email please thanks :).
A GUIDE? Wow. Dude. You don't need a GUIDE.
If you can't beat Hard or Very Hard, then don't even TRY Ultimate.
It takes quite a bit of practice to get through it.
Just practice until you can do it.

listen here ultimate is for pro srb2 players and trust me i was lucky to get to techno flower act 3 and then i died

Keep in mind that you can still get 1ups.

At any rate, the difficulty doesn't get insane until the final boss.

Just use Sonic and keep thoking through the level, find the extra life in every level, and avoid Jetty-syns

For the last boss, all I did was get in front of Eggman and let the Jetty-syns shoot him.

Even though I'm speedy with Sonic, I can't get anywhere with him. I dominated ultimate with Knux. Climbing up walls with him getting extra lives.

Fyrus said:
Not to be a backseat mod, but isn't the title not relevant?

How the direction of the topic is going, its going to get locked.(I bet)
SO I don't think it matters now...lol

Well there's no specific way to beat ultimate I just went and kept repeating until I found patterns.

GFZ 1 - VERY easy on ultimate, just thok thok thok!
GFZ 2 - Might be a little tricky, to skip the ground crawlas, use the spring to get to the Speed shoes and then use the springs to dodge the crawlas. Remembers to pick up invincible and shield upgrades!
GF3 - Really easy...Just thok thok thok!

THZ1- The difficulty gets a little higher, be patient, don't rush. (And don't take any risky shortcuts!)

THZ 2 - If your good at dodging lasers, take the left way. If not, take the right way. Which should be easy, when it stops shooting jump to the next area and get behind the box. It'll shoot but the box stops it from hitting you. When it stops run to the next platform and repeat. (Also, at the very beginning of the level, you can go through the "odd" texture for a spring. Pick up the water shield and if the token(If you havn't got it)Then everything else is easy.

THZ 3 - Be patient, or you may thok yourself out of the area and die. And make sure not to touch the toxic!

CEZ - Just thok again, its pretty easy. And to avoid dying, pick up the wind shield.

CEZ2 - Get the shield in the underwater area, now this level is tricky. Just get all switches as fast as you can, avoiding the monsters.

CEZ3 - You should rush at the start, due to the fact enemys can come and attack you. Be patient attacking Eggman, or else you'll die. When hes in the air you can jump and hit him, when hes on the ground - spin jump.
Hint/Trick - If you get the buzzers in the area, dodge all the attacks but go by eggman so the attacks hit him!

Congratulations - You unlocked the "secret" House.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back