Help my confirm and back buttons are not working

SpankGamerz

Just a Yt And A Big Sonic Fan
So i just played and installed srb2 on my phone and when i installed 3d models it worked fine until i stopped playing and then open the game again my confirm and back buttons are not working i ant go to mods,cant go to savefiles nothing works until u reinstall the game can someone help me??? pls
Post automatically merged:

Yes i have version 2.2.8 i have android 8.

Last edited:
I feel like it might start working if you use a controller. I know that srb2 is compatible with ps4,Nintendo switch, And Xbox controllers. it'll prob automatically bind the controls for your controller. so you can play with it idk what else. just find any Bluetooth controller and connect it to the android device. btw at least take a picture of the problem. this will help others know the problem.and how to fix it more. here's a example

Attachments

• srb20004.png
    srb20004.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
I have a question my phone is huawei Y7 2019 and cpu is snapdragon 450 is there any resolution for srb2 that is compatible with fullscreen??

So i just played and installed srb2 on my phone and when i installed 3d models it worked fine until i stopped playing and then open the game again my confirm and back buttons are not working i ant go to mods,cant go to savefiles nothing works until u reinstall the game can someone help me??? pls
Post automatically merged:

Yes i have version 2.2.8 i have android 8.
Try reinstalling the app that fixed it for me

Try touching around the buttons, touch support is pretty garbage so even if you press the buttons it counts as you touching closer to the middle of the screen.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back