Help! My colors are all strange looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do screenshots turn out okay? Try using the SCREENSHOT console command, or bind it by typing bind G "SCREENSHOT" and then pressing G to take the screenshot at any time. Then, post the screenshot here. If you need an image hosting service, try using ImageShack or Photobucket.

FoxBlitzz said:
Do screenshots turn out okay? Try using the SCREENSHOT console command, or bind it by typing bind G "SCREENSHOT" and then pressing G to take the screenshot at any time. Then, post the screenshot here. If you need an image hosting service, try using ImageShack or Photobucket.

iv tryed, screen shots wont work.

Super Shadow, you didn't do what I said.

Then, post the screenshot here. If you need an image hosting service, try using ImageShack or Photobucket.

Or else it'll be harder for us to solve your problem.

I recall having a similar problem, go to Gamma and make sure that Blue, Red, and Green are all the same. Or use software mode, it dosen't have any problems with that sort of stuff.

Says the person whose computer isn't powerful enough to handle OpenGL 100% of the time.

Actually, says the person who's computer isn't powerfull enough to handle OGL mode 50% of the time. It can't seem to decide wheather or not it works.

the screen shots wont take so i cant post them..

also what is "gamma"? I know a lot about programming and stuff but not much about video/colors....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back