• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Help Furyhunter600 get his wadding on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eidolon

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Wadauthor expired, and so did DeepSea.

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!

If ANYONE could show me where to download full versions (I know thats wrong), or different utilities and something that easily edits character wads, I'd be going nutz.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I loved working on WADs with WadAuthor, and I looked at that SRB2-DX, and now I also want to do characters. :D

Try Doom Builder

You can try Doom Builder or just keep on unzipping WadAuthor over and over. Its like its unlimited but you have to just unzip it every expiring date.

Well, I'll search for that on google.

I hope i find it...

LATER: Found Wintex, but I need VBRUN2000.dll for it to work
I also got Deutex but it is the same thing in dos

Okay, now I need a complete tutorial for changing the level specs.

Example:
Level name
Weather
Background
Music
etc.

I especially need to know how to import music

a441 said:
http://www.lawrencegearheadz.org/~a441/

Yes ive been there. It explains that you need a O_MAPxxD and D_MAPxxD. I have the D_MAP01M, but not the O_MAP01M for midis

Yeah, I needed that, but I want to import my own midis, and the game to be able to play them.

The midi's name IS D_MAP01M, and is in the wad. For some reason though, it plays the Greenflower Act 1 music. I've already changed the header lump (thanks to the guide), and still

Need just a little more help...

It looks for an O_MAP01M first. The only way it would play D_MAP01M is if O_MAP01M was missing. You'll have to find an unused music slot and use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back