Help finding chaos emeralds

Status
Not open for further replies.

kessaras

I finished srb2 , but without having lost any chaos emerald in any city, i realized that i collected only 6 out of 7 and after finishing the castle stages , i got credits and game over and a message that i have to collect all 7 chaos. But there are only 6 stages excluding boss stages and thats it game over...
Do i have to install something to get more stages ? o.o

Rule 10: Use meaningful topic subjects. This will help other people that have this problem. I fixed it for you this time, but don't do it again.

kessaras said:
I finished srb2 , but without having lost any chaos emerald in any city, i realized that i collected only 6 out of 7 and after finishing the castle stages , i got credits and game over and a message that i have to collect all 7 chaos. But there are only 6 stages excluding boss stages and thats it game over...
Do i have to install something to get more stages ? o.o

Heh heh. Exactly what I thought at first. But if you're Sonic and trying to get the 7th emerald, prepare for a challenge.

Some levels (including GFZ2) have more than one token. There is one in a cave in the pool by the tower, and another under the bridge near the end.

Gemini Spark said:
No, they have two tokens also. It's just that in THZ2, one of them is really hard to get.

I know Thz1 and 2 have 2 tokens that is what I said.

Kaysakado said:
To be more specific, every level except the bosses, GFZ2, and CEZ2 have two tokens.
fixd

^lol misread

That's not a fix, he said that every level except the bosses, GFZ1 and CEZ2 do have two tokens. GFZ2 has two tokens.
You probably misread the text.

Re: ^lol misread

Spherallic said:
That's not a fix, he said that every level except the bosses, GFZ1 and CEZ2 do have two tokens. GFZ2 has two tokens.
Then where is the 2nd token in the first level and 2nd to last level?

srb2kirbyo said:

Spherallic said:

GFZ1 and CEZ2 only have one token, that's exactly what he said.

SpiritCrusher said:
srb2kirbyo said:

Spherallic said:

GFZ1 and CEZ2 only have one token, that's exactly what he said.

Ok,Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back