help!cant't create maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chibi

i need help white the nodebuilder.i cant create maps or play it when i add a sector.ever when i add a sectorr comes a massage:

``The nodebuilder did not build the required structures.
Please check your map for errors or select a different nodebuilder!``

i have only one nodebuilder.
please help me.

Okay, first, what you do is, go into your WINDOWS folder and delete system32...

Right, in all seriousness now, it'd probably help if you used better capitalization, puncuation and grammar. Some people here are rather strict about it.

Second, what map maker are you using? I would have guessed Doom Builder but the node builder only builds nodes when you save the map. Do you save after creating any sector? Usually the node builder will only succeed with a map that has a few or more sectors in it and more than two linedefs. It would also help if you told us what node builder you were using too.

JJames19119 said:
Okay, first, what you do is, go into your WINDOWS folder and delete system32...

Thats a dangerous thing to say. People on these forums are actually ignorant enough to do that.

I recreated the error. Put more than one sector in your map and you shouldn't have any problems. Even better, just make a box with a thok barrier, tutorial here.

Also, if your map is larger than one sector and you still get the error, try checking the map for errors (on the Tools menu in DB). It's very common for beginning map editors to end up with unclosed sectors. The Wiki has some advice on avoiding/rectifying that.

i have found the problem.
i when i add the player start build the nodebuilder the nodes and i can play the levels.

~topic can now close~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back