Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodelem X

I'm Nodelem X. No one has heard of me, but I am very famous in real life.

I can do ANYTHING that concerns pixels in anyway. I just wanted to say; Hello, I'm new.

Hello! Welcome to #SRB2fun! Where we think SRB2 is- wait... Wrong greeting.

Hello! Welcome to the SRB2 Messageboard! Please read the rules topic located at the top of each forum. Enjoy your stay! :mrgreen:

Out of curiosity, who are you in real life? I'm curious, since you're famous...

Hello there. I'm Chaos Zero 64, and I will be your quick guide for this forum. Here in the SRB2 forum, we like to chalenge ourself into who makes the best wads. Wads are files that add stuff to the game, or changes stuff to it. Its also very nice how you type correctly, because here in the SRB2 forum, we make fun of newbies who type incorrectly. Also, keep in mind that theres no spam allowed, like ridiculous and pointless stuff. If you got something to say, dont be shy, just ask away.

Any questions?

Welcome to the srb2 forums!

To your right inside that LOCKED room, we have Mystic, the person who keeps this place from a certain doom.

To your left in the profanity room, we have Omega and Bigboi, who, you will NEVER want to talk to nor find in your bed *shot*

Hiya! I'm Hotdog003, the local PHP code monkey.
I actually have nothing to do with the creation of the game, but that's what I call myself... Why? Oh, you'll see, My friend. You'll see... :twisted:

Spazzo said:
Welcome to the srb2 forums!

To your right inside that LOCKED room, we have Mystic, the person who keeps this place from a certain doom.

Watch out, he'll ban you! ;)

Spazzo also said:
To your left in the profanity room, we have Omega and Bigboi, who, you will NEVER want to talk to nor find in your bed *shot*

Unless you were a girl. You'd be thanking me and getting on your knees.

Welcome! As you can see, my post count is big, so that means I am > you.

Nah, kidding, it doesn't mean jack shpoop.

So yeah, there are fresh towels in the closet and the bathroom is downstairs, please enjoy your stay.
*holds out hand for a tip*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back