Hawks Clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure Hawk

I was looking through my SRB2 folder, and I came accross loads of unreleased levels, and things. So I present to you Hawks Clutch, A collection of all my past levels, some unreleased.

This is an ongoing project, so more will be added soon.

Screens:

This is basically ALL my previous levels combined into one. You can also see the failures that were my old levels, and the better levels too.

Have fun:
http://pechupechuproject.co.uk/scmtr_hawksclutch.wad (SAVE TARGET AS)

Azure Hawk

Sounds good, if any. I'll do what disma is doing and edit once I test it (which will be tommorow, it's my lazy day today =]).

EDIT: Great levels! Makes a real difference to SRB2 with quite a few new, different levels.

JetTheHawk said:
Great levels!

ARE YOU FRICKIN' ME?!?!

Wasn't this kinda released to prove that he's getting better?

These all kinda blew chunks.
The springs were off and many would not allow you to the next platform, the match/tag levels were too cramped and sqaure (although the clover-ish thing in the pool zone was okay), there was hardly any scenery, and ctf levels were reeeeaally short in such a way that four or five thoks would get you to and back from the other flag:

Thok, Thok, Thok, Thok, GOOBER HAS CAPTURED THE FLAG!
Thok, Thok, Thok, Thok, GOOBER HAS Thok CAPTURED Thok THE GOOBER HAS CAPTURED THE GOOBER HAS...

Do you get the point?

Goober said:
ARE YOU FRICKIN' ME?!?!

These all kinda blew chunks.
The springs were off and many would not allow you to the next platform, the match/tag levels were too cramped and sqaure (although the clover-ish thing in the pool zone was okay), there was hardly any scenery, and ctf levels were reeeeaally short in such a way that four or five thoks would get you to and back from the other flag:

Thok, Thok, Thok, Thok, GOOBER HAS CAPTURED THE FLAG!
Thok, Thok, Thok, Thok, GOOBER HAS Thok CAPTURED Thok THE GOOBER HAS CAPTURED THE GOOBER HAS...

Do you get the point?

Er... that is a point, but since I cannot create levels to save my life, these are good in my book. *shrugs*

@Goober, you obviously skipped the frickin' cutscenes then. The whole point was to show where I started with level making, and where it's going. Green Cavern CTF was my first map. Read the damn cutscenes.

Azure Hawk said:
@Goober, you obviously skipped the frickin' cutscenes then. The whole point was to show where I started with level making, and where it's going. Green Cavern CTF was my first map. Read the damn cutscenes.
I said:

I recognized that you were getting better, and I did go through the cutscenes. I saw improvement the whole way through, I just didn't think it ever got to a completely release-able state. Even you recognized that some of the maps were horrible:

Azure Hawk said:
You can also see the failures that were my old levels

EDIT: I just downloaded your Tree Top Trouble Zone- it was really good. The levels in this, weren't. Isn't this here to show how far you've gone in level designing, and not here to show off where you were?
I wasn't flaming you so much as I was trying to prove to JettheHawk that these weren't meant to be used for fun- they are kinda like an archive, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back