Have you met (or wish to meet) any forum members in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver360 said:
Segmint said:
No, and no. Why the hell would I want to talk to you annoying people in person? -_-
:|.
Well anyway I wanna see my friend Wesley.

WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE TAKE A JOKE I MEAN COME ON SERIOUSLY

Fine. If I were forced to meet someone here, it'd probably be one of the following;

Vash
Draykon
I'll Begin
Rival
Dark Warrior
BlueZero4

OKAY? Happy birthday and blow out the candles, because I posted.

Mystic said:
I've met AJ, as well as Hedges and Mr. E (Two older members) on the Sonic Team Jr. road trip. I've also met with AJ multiple other times to discuss things (as well as fix the buggy CTF code)

Road Trip?

Oh, I'd meet Flame and GCFreak. And maybe Omega.

Anyone else here live in MN but me?

I don't think there'll be any chance of me meeting anyone on this forum in person. :|

Oh yeah, and I would like to meet:

Callum
BlazingPhoenix
Moonlander
Mario Master
Dark Mystic

And more, but I don't wanna go on. :P

[serious]I won't want to meet any of you since there's a bunch of idiots as the majority[/serious][/u]

Edit- There is one person I'd like to meet, but he is in my state and I could see him at any time. Although he wouldn't know it.

I wanna meet Mystic, Draykon, and I'll Begin. On a side note, I think I know what Mystic's YouTube account is...[/offtopic]

I think it would be cool to meet people who play srb2 and are on the forms. its always cool to meet people with the same interests.

Though some people who play srb2 play because i told them about the game but they dont count because i have known them befor they started playing.

But this is a small world if we live in the same country chances are we already met.

The only person I would be able to meet would be Spazzo since I am about an hour away from him. I am possibly close to a couple of other Canadian SRB2 players as well.

Sonict

Sonict said:
The only person I would be able to meet would be Spazzo since I am about an hour away from him. I am possibly close to a couple of other Canadian SRB2 players as well.

Sonict

Do you live in Quebec?

I feel so unloved. XD

The people I want to meet are Zeshiro, Shuffle, Penopat, JTE and Velocity. I feel I'd get along with them well. Oh, and maybe spazzo to discuss a little about DMSC. :P

i don't really think anyone would want to meet me, since i live all the way in England, but i know a few people who live in england but i've never met them,
and i would also like to meet Nitro the Hedgehog and possible Flame too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back