Hate is a bad thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSC

...which is why anyone who acts like a dumbass on #srb2 accessirc from now on will be humiliated. How you ask? I have a kind of radio show that airs when I want it too. It's called "Morons of the week". Now this doesn't air once a week. It only airs when I find someone that needs some humiliating to stop acting n00bish. I'm already doing an episode of one now because someone has pissed most of the chat off.

Ya know...a thought occured to me...this might get me in trouble...

Oh well, my program has worked before.

who was the moron? sounds like you've got a lot of examples out there! 8)

I don't think this is appropriate.

Everyone here knows that I have a reputation for making serious fun of morons, however I only do so when the opportunity presents itself to me, for instance, when GKWX2 private messaged me whining about being banned. I don't actually go looking for trouble, I just take advantage of it when I find it.

Specifically _looking_ for morons is not something I condone, because that basically amounts to harassing people who may or may not REALLY be stupid. When people message you after being banned whining about being banned, I consider that I've lost any doubt that they really ARE that dumb, and I mock them. However, if they haven't even gotten banned from the channel from their stupidity, chances are they're ignorant because they're new or they really didn't actually know, which is something that can happen to anyone. I myself have been caught asking stupid questions. However, I have not been caught whining to a channel op about how ignorant I think the channel op is.

Henceforth, I hope everyone can understand why I am locking this topic.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back