• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

knuckles33

have you ever waited forever for somone to come to volcano zone with you,and you finnaly get somone in. you go there but what? you get trapped and you continue dieing untill you get a GAME OVER. has this happend to you?

it's happened to me alot because I sometimes go there with you.Also,when you just get there,there is sometimes a single handler-segment violation and the game shuts down.

Yup,
This happens to me all the time

Phil joins a game, enters rvz1 and is once again very annoyed to find a wall of lava beetween him and "*Elseone"

*Elseone says: Hey what happened.

Phil sighs and leaves for another netgame.

*Someone else

Of course this has happened to me. How else would I get Spazzo to **** me off 50 times? :wink:

Don't evade the curse filter.

That was when I was at my friend's house and he convinced us to go around as a Chaoman Imposter. :oops: We hosted a server that I belive was called "Jion plz, do'nt bee meen". My friend was getting a kick out of it, but I thought it was plain stupid. :roll: I belive you joined, (or at least a imposter of you) and my friend screwed up the netgame by glitching up Red Volcano. The text got broken while you where cussing us out. (or your imposter was). That is the only time I've seen that level glitch, because, to tell you the truth, I don't play co-op mode.

There IS a way to play as Hyper Sonic in netgames without wads or added stuff. First off, you host a netgame. Disallow joins for the moment. Go get the token and go to red vulcano. When you finish it, you'll get to try the emerald level. Beat it, and you're back in GFZ1. Get the token once again and go to RV again. Do this over and over till you have all 7 of em. Then allow joins, and get the house, and the master/black emerald.

I didn't test it yet, but I know that you can re-get the same token by using the RV trick. I know 78% sure that it'll work.

Super mystic sonic said:
I didn't test it yet, but I know that you can re-get the same token by using the RV trick. I know 78% sure that it'll work.

Way to pull a random number close to 100 out of your ***

(sorry, i'm in a bad mood.)

It's cool to be surly.

Zanyhead said:
Way to pull a random number close to 100 out of your ***

(sorry, i'm in a bad mood.)
Are you just looking for something to complain about? We could be just as picky about your poor grammar, you know.

To the topic question, yes that has happened to me a few times in a rather painful way. *roasts marshmellow's on sonics slowly burning body*

And really i dont think the map was designed to allow multiplayer. It just doesent work very well X_x;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back