HARDEST(or most annoying) enemy to beat in a game(not bosses)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't played many games, and the only thing I can think of is the Arch-Vile from Doom 2. Their flames have killed me too many times (I know how to avoid the attack, kthx), and their abilty to resurrect fallen enemies just pisses me off sometimes.

It's funny.... I haven't seen any Megaman enemies yet.

Big Eye.
Why Capcom why? Why did three of these bastards who eat up my Canon's balsts as if they were a snack guard Wily's lair? Why do these guys not have a pattern for their jumping? Just... why?

Sniper Joe.
Not as hard but just as annoying. Sniper Joe constantly pulls out his shield everytime he is done firing thus making it harder to hit him without getting shot yourself.

Aside from those two there are...

The helicopter driven oodlums from Rayman 3.
Are you kidding me? No really guys this guy is flying away everytime I decide to land a good hard punch to this demon and he flies away!

And that is all I seem to be able to name off.!

Speaking of Rayman, how about those Pirate ninjas in Great Escape? As well as those one-eyed monsters in the underworld-like stage?

Speaking of Rayman, how about those Pirate ninjas in Great Escape? As well as those one-eyed monsters in the underworld-like stage?

Pirate ninjas? Seems I need to play that again seeing as I dont remeber any pirate ninjas.

However I completely remember the Cave of Bad Dreams and I remember exactly what you are talking about. Those springy little buggers. Didn't help that you would soon enough be in a chase sequence with their leader as you slide for your lif with these eerie camera view from the inside of his mouth.

And sorry for all the grammar mistakes as of late. Doing this crap through my phone. It may have a keyboard but the buttons are still really small.

Maybe not the most difficult, but definitely the most annoying: Eggplant Wizards in Kid Icarus. This game is Nintendo hard to begin with, but these guys are the definition of rape, because a single hit from their SMB1-style Hammer Bros. pattern will transform you into an eggplant, which is a fate far worse than death. You can't attack or do anything but move and jump, and the only way to get rid of the status is to find the status removing room somewhere in the dungeon, which is often backwards, letting you experience the joy of going through the room with the Eggplant Wizard yet again.

It's funny.... I haven't seen any Megaman enemies yet.

Big Eye.
Why Capcom why? Why did three of these bastards who eat up my Canon's balsts as if they were a snack guard Wily's lair? Why do these guys not have a pattern for their jumping? Just... why?

Sniper Joe.
Not as hard but just as annoying. Sniper Joe constantly pulls out his shield everytime he is done firing thus making it harder to hit him without getting shot yourself.

Don't forget Sniper Armor! Those things absorb a ton of shots, are immune to the almighty Metal Blade, and if that weren't enough they drop a Sniper Joe when they die. Pure evil.

Space Pirates(on hyper mode) in Metroid Prime 3
Annoying because they throw those stupid phazon things at you, then fire endlessly to kill you faster.

Poison head crabs and the poison headcrab zombie from Half life 2.
If the first poison dose didn't get you, the other twenty headcrabs would.
That and the Halo 2 Brutes. Literal definition of bullet sponge.

Space Pirates(on hyper mode) in Metroid Prime 3
Annoying because they throw those stupid phazon things at you, then fire endlessly to kill you faster.

But the Phazon grenades give you hyper mode for free, so it balances out.

Those trees man, Those trees. From Mother respectively, Mother 2 and 3 had rolling counters that lets you survive their blast when you killed them, which wasn't that bad, but in Mother, Insta-Kill with all party members. And every time I try to run away, it just doesn't work out too well. ; ~;

Let's not forget about the Psycho Trucks either, Ninten can never stand a chance againts them..neveeerr..
Damn, those trees. In Mother, your lucky their burst-into-flames finish causes a LOT less damage.

Mother 3 had the hardest trees if you ask me.

Not sure if these count as bosses, but the psychopaths in both Dead Rising 1 and 2.

Also, a fucking tiger.

(By the way, by giving the tiger 3 steaks, you can get it to join your party. I used him to help kill Antoine.)

The Electrolings from SpiderMan: Web of Shadows. Those things a fricking annoying since they have a tendency to throw electrical surges and hit you with them when you're about to hit them.

Now that I remember...
autolance.jpg

Most annoying enemy EVER!!! It is the AutoLance from Brawl when you see this guy, you better drink a Pro-PsiCola and hold the controler tight. In Intense dificulty, this guy here will come out of nowere at blinding speed and suddenly stab the heck outta you with an oversized shield-breaking and blinding-fast spear, now, from this point 3 things can happen:
1) If you have more than 15% of damage, you will go out flying and die.
2) Receive a ridiculous 58% of damage, and upon seeing this, the Autolance will shoot (yeah, it will TRHOW) a random spear at you wich will make your damage peak at 90% and die.
3) You will fly upwards a bit with barely any damage, thinking you survived and it will stab you upwards and you will fly in a random direction (wich 99% of the times, will be to the sky, to your fatal death).

The most annoying part of this little bitch is not how overpowered it is, but how randomly it rams into you and sends you flying leaving you with the typical ¨WTF¨ face, if you try to shield at it, your shield will most likeley break, if you try to just go trough, it will shoot lances, hitting you at least 2 times (Wich in Intense it´s HELL ALOT of damage) attacking it does close to no damage at all until you take it´s helmet off and are able to hit the ¨Core¨. There´s not an specific pattern you can follow to avoid receiving damage, as it is unpredictable and fast.

Last edited:
THOSE GOD FORSAKEN TREES IN MOTHER 3. (Yeah, I'm agreeing with Final Radiance here.)

You kill them, then they explode, and you have to hope to god that you get out of the battle BEFORE it completely murders your party.

Mumblegrumble...

if anyone ever played Bleach: Shattered Blades, the hardest enemies for me to kill....well I'll list them! (also I'll list why too!)

uryu(not sure if thats right) he spam's arrows at you the whole time and you can barley get 2 hits on the guy
Grimmjow- he gets really freaking annoying once he uses his Bankai thingy...not sure what you would call it...(no its not his release state because thats not in the game)
Uluqiorra(i think??)- he has the most annoying attacks ever!!
soi-...sumthing or is it foi?? i dunno...- she is really fast and she spams all her attacks...

these are the hard one's for me...buuuut I play the game in hard mode...I'm not sure about easy mode...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back