Hardest levels in any game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget the name at the moment, but that desert temple level thing in the Knuckles half of Sonic 3 & Knuckles was hard. It spun you around, dropped you down, then made you suffer. Quick sand and time doors galore. Stupid ghosts that move with the screen. Ugh.

F-Zero GX's 7th scenario in story mode, in very hard mode. It's nearly god-damn impossible. D:

...Even though I defied the so called impssoible, destroyed blood falcon and watched black Shadow go WHEEE off the side of the course and took teh cup. :3

Oh, and F-Zero X in general. Sliding around at 1000Km/h sucks when you want t win. :E

M.V.P said:
Albedo from Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht. That game is awesome, but has alot of hard bosses.
Wow I have Episode 2 and the hardest boss is that lady you see on the cutscene after the first boss on disk one.

BlueZero4 said:
I forget the name at the moment, but that desert temple level thing in the Knuckles half of Sonic 3 & Knuckles was hard. It spun you around, dropped you down, then made you suffer. Quick sand and time doors galore. Stupid ghosts that move with the screen. Ugh.

I believe you mean Sandopolis, and yes, Knuckles does have a hard time with it. Trust me on this, time your jumps on the sliding sand, its dangerous.

Aerial Gardens Zone. To think, people say that recent official Sonic games have too many death pits. Mystic pwns them all.
Otherwise, Egg Viper from SA (don't ask) and oh, just about all of Riven, culminating in that one stupid generator puzzle near the end.

Antiporcupine said:
Aerial Gardens Zone. To think, people say that recent official Sonic games have too many death pits. Mystic pwns them all.

Have you played Prismatic Angel?

... which is my hardest level. I can only get past the first room...

Lupo Aro said:
Antiporcupine said:

Have you played Prismatic Angel?

... which is my hardest level. I can only get past the first room...

Me neither well apart from that 1 time.... with tails.

You gotta be kidding me.....whole Mystic Realm is a piece a cake. Why? Because it doesn't have cheap deaths you can get. (except in prismatic angel. The whole 1000 platforms above a huge death pit thingy is really cheap. But its still easy if you know how to play a platformer)

F-Zero GX, last story level. How many times did I fall off? Sorry, I lost the count. Whats the deal with multiple laps? I can hardly finish a single lap. I finished the laps once, but the ghost beat me to there. Just 2 seconds away......*cursing out loud*

Super mystic sonic said:
F-Zero GX, last story level. How many times did I fall off? Sorry, I lost the count. Whats the deal with multiple laps? I can hardly finish a single lap. I finished the laps once, but the ghost beat me to there. Just 2 seconds away......*cursing out loud*

I fell off about 5 times. The fact that it was in V. hard mode at the time caused me to just boost and go as fast as I could. Control is what you want, just use the default setting for the speed/accel. Use your boosts during the last lap mainly.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
M.V.P said:
Albedo from Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht. That game is awesome, but has alot of hard bosses.
Wow I have Episode 2 and the hardest boss is that lady you see on the cutscene after the first boss on disk one.

Is episode 2 good at all?

Sea Gate (?) in Sonic Heroes. Listening to Omachao explain rings...*shudders*.

In all seriousness, I'd have to say many of the levels from Sonic 2 Game Gear, especially the boss of...damn, I forgot the name of the zone, the one with Toot Toot Sonic Warrior as the music. You know, the one with enough rings and lives in the first two acts for fifteen lives, and a boss act that will kill all of them?

Master Extra in Super Monkey Ball 2 is another big challenge, especially the final one.

RPGs...Neo Exdeath is a jerk, as is Carry Armor and the second phase of the Dhoulmagus fight in DQ8.

Hardest parts in games for me were:

The water zone in sonic 1

Last boss in sonic 2.(i only beat him three out of the hundreds of times i fought him)

Sonic the hedgehog for 360 the desert level with silver and shadows part in the last story.

F Zero GX last story.

Any of the ddr games.

anacreon said:
Hardest parts in games for me were:

The water zone in sonic 1

Last boss in sonic 2.(i only beat him three out of the hundreds of times i fought him)

Sonic the hedgehog for 360 the desert level with silver and shadows part in the last story.

F Zero GX last story.

Any of the ddr games.

1) I almost beat the water zone on sonic 1

2) I love it although i have now forgotten how to beat the second part.

I don't have Sonic 360.

Labyrinth Zone is somewhat annoying, and the Sonic 2 final boss isn't that hard, just have to jump over the fists and smash into the torso. I can do it with Knuckles.

Jurai_Madman said:
Labyrinth Zone is somewhat annoying, and the Sonic 2 final boss isn't that hard, just have to jump over the fists and smash into the torso. I can do it with Knuckles.

Oh i forgot how to do it, Thanks. (I did it a few times before)

Babylon Garden in Sonic Riders is HARD (Blue Star II was harder to control than what I was used to.)
It took me like, 10 tries to beat it. But oh, It was SO worth it.

I use NiGHTS with Grinder scoring humungo points worthy of nothing but X's. My Instant Replays are to die for.

HEY! NiGHTS is my favorite character. I play with him all the time and no one else. Well.... maybe tails sometimes. But basically with NiGHTS. I'm like the best with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back