Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ps3
Little Big Planet
GH World Tour
Maybe (Eiji Tsuburaya: Master of Monsters, a book)

I would think that's all I'm getting, but I saw TWO huge boxes under my tree today. It might not be for me, but still, it's big, so maybe we'll all enjoy it..

An electric guitar. After having learned to play the acoustic guitar some months ago, I get to realise the big amount of songs that aren´t well played on acoustic, so I´m switching to electric the 24.

We´re going to a hotel on the beach with some friends and blow people´s ears with noisy fireworks. Hope I don´t catch a cold before the travel.

Last edited:
What are you getting for Christmas?
What do you want for Christmas?

What are you doing on Christmas?
  • I don't know. I didn't ask for anything. If I'm getting anything this year, I won't have a clue what it could be unless it's clothes, an art set, or money.
  • Nothing. I've already got too much from previous years - and that's mostly stuff that I didn't actually want yet didn't want to give away, and I still don't want to give them away. =/
  • Probably nothing, except go on my computer and make MIDIs or listen to music on it, as usual, and spend an hour sitting in church.
I don't think I have much Christmas spirit left anymore, but still...

Have a Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a happy new year!

I want:

• Another Wiimote and Nunchuck
  • NEW Super Mario Bros. Wii
  • Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside story (To complete my collection of the MaL series composed of an almost dead GBA game and a Partners in Time that somehow got ran over by a car when I was sure I had it where it couldn't get out of the house...)
  • A New Graphics card for my comp SO I CAN FINALLY PLAY L4D1!
  • Probably a few of those bug robot things called Hex Bug Nanos, just so I can scare the living **** out of my dog.
  • Maybe some money for the **** I can't remember...

I'm pretty sure I'm getting something. *wink*
Skopio XV-1. It's Bionicle thingy.
Uhm, having family over, I think.

That's all.

2010: Best Christmas Gifts EVER! I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see, under the Christmas tree there are:

• A PlayStation 3 unwrapped in a Best Buy bag. :P
  • 5 Sonic movies.
  • Some wrapped gifts.
  • Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 (Next-Gen) (PS3)
  • Sonic Unleashed (PS3)
  • Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
  • Stuff that Santa's gonna bring me! (Yes I believe in Santa Claus!)

Being enveloped in, and having an interest to Nippon Ichi's game series, Disgaea, I know that I'm getting one significant item from Boinciel. Amongst other items, not much else.
What I want includes various T-shirts that seem rather interesting to my eye, and some potential items I could purchase for my girlfriend. As well as some items I WANT to purchase for Boinciel.
Other than playing various video games and tending to parental needs, I'm not sure if I'll be doing much this holiday season.

Last edited:
What are you getting for Christmas?

Hopefully, NSMBWii, though I also want MP:T, M&L3:BiS, LoZ:ST, Pikmin, Up (movie), and Princess Mononoke (movie).

Autosaver said:
What are you doing on Christmas?

I haven't any specific plans other than Christmas Eve Mass. All I plan on doing is sharing my joy and love with my family and friends. As long as I've got that straight, I don't need any plans!

Autosaver said:
What do you want for Christmas?

The opportunity to wish you guys all a Merry Christmas! I know this is the SRB2MB, but even a forum can be like a family. I don't care if its corny, cliche, overly sentimental, or awkward... surely most of you know me well enough to realize that won't stop me. So God bless us, every one! *wink*

Santa comes tonight. I hope I get a pc or wii.

Its a documented fact that Santa gets advice from the administrators of SRB2MB as to who's been naughty and who's been nice. Maybe they can tell you how good your chances are! :P

In other news, I have to say that "Miracle on 34th Street" (the new one) remains to be my favorite Holiday classic. I've heard so much about the B&W one though, but never got to see more than the end of it. Tried to tape it, but it looks like there's ANOTHER version between that one and the new one.
"It's a Wonderful Life" is another classic. Watching too many Hallmark movies can make the sentimentality of these movies seem cheap, but these are at least two movies that really do it right.

Happy holidays, SRB2MB! Here's my present:
sweetsrb2friendlykiddyv.jpg

That is probably the weirdest christmas present I have seen.

I see some things under the tree, but I can't open them 'til my mom comes down. Damnit...

My relatives take forever to get started any morning they stay here. Naturally, Christmas morning is no exception. Of course, the fact that the budget for this year is pretty much universally tight (especially in large families) cuts down the suspense by quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back