Happy 15th Anniversary Sonic the Hedgehog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

Just to point this out, the Sonic series has become 15 today! Will are you doing later today? Will you play though some Sonic games, or will you just have a normal day? I will play though Sonic 1(and maybe Sonic CD, 2, and 3&K).

BTW, this topic was posted right when the clock hit 12:00(-6), if anyone really cares :roll:

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Go burn all pre-1995 Sonic games I own in a massive bonfire, then go and proceed to work on my SADX Emerald Coast speedrun times.
And yet you go around collecting 32Xs.

15 years and I've been through it all man I miss the older Sonic games. Yes I know Sonic Mega Collection, etc..But money isn't easy to come by.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
... then go and proceed to work on my SADX Emerald Coast speedrun times.

What's your times? My Emerald Coast is just under the A limit (two minutes), but Sky Deck I hit just over four minutes.

Oh, and I'm actually working most of today. Most I'll probably do is sketch some more of my fanchars or write some code. Junk like that.

After Sonic adventure 2, the Sonic games were tottally ruined. Not a single game of Sonic was good anymore. Now all the hope is pointed at Sonic adventure Iblis power.

Super mystic sonic said:
After Sonic adventure 2, the Sonic games were tottally ruined. Not a single game of Sonic was good anymore. Now all the hope is pointed at Sonic adventure Iblis power.
Too true. Notice something else in a pattern there? After the remake of SA1 (SADX for the idiotic). Every 3D Sonic game was made available for the XBox and the PS2. At the same time, the quality went *poof*.

I'm working from 2PM to 10PM, after which I'll probably sleep so I can work again the next morning from 9AM to 2PM.

Yay for more whoring of the same game twenty times over.

Least they could do was compile all the main Genny games together a la Sonic Jam. Portable S3&K would rock my socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back