• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Halo Project (not many updates due to school starting tues)

Should I continue?

• HELL NO!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, maybe not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can try to sprite the Elite and Grunts for enemies and maybe Hunters can be a boss. But the problem is I don't know how to soc those things.

EDIT: Here is what the Elite looks like so far.
Elitesprite.png

EDIT of the EDIT: Here is what the Grunt sprite will look like too.
GruntSprite.png

Holy crap, that Elite and Grunt look amazing! But the Chief doesnt really look like himself. The Master Chief is the only one who needs a little work, but the looks of it. For one thing, the gold part on his HUD isnt supposed to fill his whole face, he needs his visor, too.

Should I make Coop maps as well? I know it would be hard but I found overviews of most of the levels in Halo. So should I or should I wait till I get more experience?

Ironically, mapping is the only way to get more experience. Just do it. You can alwase come back and fix it later.

Sonow Hakura said:
Should I make Coop maps as well? I know it would be hard but I found overviews of most of the levels in Halo. So should I or should I wait till I get more experience?

Hey, I could help you map. I have Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo PC and I played the Halo 3 beta until it expired.

And I beat Halo 1, and Halo 2. (Halo CE, and Halo 3 didn't have a campaign, and Halo PC campaign was the same as Halo 1 campaign).

Ok, Inuyasha you can do the Coop maps, and I'll work on the Multiplayer maps. So far the maps are Relic, Foundation and Warlock. I have most of Foundation done and I got permission to work on Relic from Dude_. Credit goes to him.

I'll try to get that fixed soon. but I am going on holiday next week so if anyone could tidy that up for me that would be great!

Dude i cannot wait for this wad :P I wondered if anyone would ever try to make it. Like everyone else said Those Spartan sprites need working on and what not but the Elite and grunt are fine.

(You thinking of putting the flood in this awesome mod?)

Re: Spartan II wads

Connor said:
Draykon said:
Spartan-743 said:
Ewwwwwwwwwww!

On a more serious note, the concept is horrid, the sprite is alright.

Agreed, I hate Halo, BAD CONCEPT!, the only thing you can do to make this remotely like Halo is have ringslinger on and custom sprites, and that makes him more powerful than the average character anyway, And Draykon, you missed something, does the size not look slightly too big?

I join this bandwagon.

Connor does not understand this mod too well. So I wouldn't listen to him. This is a MOD. New enemies, levels, characters, FPS (Duh), bosses, and thats about it for now. BTW, Dreamcaster, is there anything you don't hate?

No I think he understands perfectly fine. He just doesn't like halo.
How dose not liking halo suddenly make him not understand?

Re: Spartan II wads

Connor said:
the only thing you can do to make this remotely like Halo is have rinslinger on and custom sprites
Thats what I meant, he wasn't thinking outside the box. Thats exactly what we are trying to do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back