Halloween Level pack 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

glaber

Emblem Radar Ready
Since this was requested for rerelease I now present again for 2007 the 2006 release of the SRB2 Halloween wad. Containing the original Halloween demo levels, My brother's Mystic Castle with slight alterations, a preview of the 2006 Christmas project, and an unlockable for which the conditions needed all seven emmealds was messed up.

I might update this a bit later for a 2007 release but more than likely it will miss Halloween.

Pictures are as followes.

srb20282.png

srb20284.png

srb20286.png

srb20287.png

If you're wondering why they're like this I wanted to use them as level Icons for the 2007 release.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?2mlj3thn2xi

When I clicked on the link, one of the ads was... disturbing. In any case, that caused me to close the window before even finding the download link.

Okay I played the whole thing and here are some things I saw: first to stages were both too cramped and open at the same time! Also, the second had undefed rings. The third stage was just a remake of GFZ3. The really only decent ones were MCZ. Just too cramped in places and I had to spindash way to much. Also, finished in special stages are never good.

glaber said:
Containing the original Halloween demo levels

Yeah, the first two maps in this pack are taken from the first Halloween demo, and from what I remember, both levels were made by SSNTails himself.

If you want to complain about level design, take it up with him. Glaber simply updated them to work with 1.09.4.

Jazz said:
If you want to complain about level design, take it up with him. Glaber simply updated them to work with 1.09.4.
Oh, I thought glaber made it >.< My bad. I didn't even know that was SSNTails's stage and the fact that it was never actually updated. I thought he just made it. I feel stupid.

Jazz said:
However, I _DO_ blame Glaber for reviving them.

on Edge said:
Jazz said:
However, I _DO_ blame Glaber for reviving them.

I accept full blame for bringing them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back