Guess that WAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
glaber said:
To make it easier to guess mine heres another picture from the same wad plus the first:
srb21117.png
(from the same wad as picture below.)
srb21127.png

I thought the 2nd picture would help, but no one tried iding it after that picture.

glaber said:
glaber said:
To make it easier to guess mine heres another picture from the same wad plus the first:
[img] (from the same wad as picture below.)
[img][img][/quote]

I thought the 2nd picture would help, but no one tried iding it after that picture.[/quote]Do you [b]want[/b] me to come out and say srb2christmas.wad by glaber? No? Good.

I wanted some one to at least say that it came from the Christmas wad. Weather or not you knew who made it didn't madder to me.

Did you really need to quote all those images? We already know what they look like. Stop cluttering the forums. -FB

Isn't that the inverted color palette made by FireLaserBeam and the sonic xtreme wad? I forgot the level wad.

M.V.P said:
You too. Don't quote those images so many times. -FB

Isn't that the inverted color palette made by FireLaserBeam and the sonic xtreme wad? I forgot the level wad.
You got the inverted color pallete thing right but not the character wad. ... its so old! :lol: :twisted: bwahahahaha*coughtomuchevilnesscough*
@Spazzo Nope.

I don't remember the name of the Zone, but I remember it was that dark cave level made some time ago...

Bump!
I have two. :3
srb20004.png

Hint wad I may have to stop soon. (Trying to ask my friend Madison out and if she says yes I will have almost no time to finish it) but I will try to finish it. :3

srb20021.png

It's obvious what the name of it is but look closely it isn't what it looks like. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back