• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Green Hill Zone (PublicBeta V0.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is a another level made by me. I hope you like.

Special thanks to Zuko because he just helped me with things I did not know to do:
-added the fund GHZ
-added totems​

GREEN HILL

srb20006.png
srb20007.png
srb20008.png
srb20009.png

srb20005.png

Images are very small, i know.

GHZ5.4 New version: http://www.mediafire.com/?49v2yn4vf1eymtc

This level dont have Goal Post yet.

Last edited:
Is this supposed to be like an "adventure field"-esque level or is it supposed to be straightforward?

Like Adventure Field ;)

Okay! Well then if that's the case, I think so far this is graphically pleasing! My only issue with it is that I actually think that there isn't enough to do! I found myself kind of bored personally within the first 2-3 minutes. You should work on giving the players something to look for or get, and also not put in invisible walls.

It was a very pleasant experience for the first little bit, but I wasn't sure if it was adventure field or a level at first. You should add some more "adventure" and exploration to it!

Looks pretty good from the pictures, as stated earlier by yourself, it does seem to add an adventure field sense, which I really love.

Although, in the third picture, do you think you can make those fish jump at different heights? It seems kinda odd how the fish are jumping together in synch. Try to make some go a bit higher, some a bit lower, and it would look more unique in a way.

Looks pretty good from the pictures, as stated earlier by yourself, it does seem to add an adventure field sense, which I really love.

Although, in the third picture, do you think you can make those fish jump at different heights? It seems kinda odd how the fish are jumping together in synch. Try to make some go a bit higher, some a bit lower, and it would look more unique in a way.

It's my fault, when I added those SDURFs, never thought on that but later playing it many times I noticed it looked weird, anyways I don't know if that area will keep on there or if it will receive some changes, but don't take it like "an almost finished level", it lacks almost 50% of what will be the whole zone, in any case thank you for your concept.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back