• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Green hill 1P wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i...already...made....a.....ghz.......1p/co-op.....wad....
if your gonna finish the wad,please rename it to something other then greenhillzone(or ghz,or ghz with spaces >_>)

look....this......one's....by.....me.....we....can....have.....2....versions..........
duh.|..why...should....i...rename...it...
Anyway, why hasn't Akira complained?

Shadow said:
i...already...made....a.....ghz.......1p/co-op.....wad....
if your gonna finish the wad,please rename it to something other then greenhillzone(or ghz,or ghz with spaces >_>)
Why? If you aren't original enough to come up with a name that isn't obvious and already done by SEGA, I don't see why he should remotely worry about it.

shadowstar said:
why...should....i...rename...it...

Personaly I hate multiple wads with the same name. It really causes a problem with net games. Please don't eat me.

shadowstar said:
look....this......one's....by.....me.....we....can....have.....2....versions..........
duh.|..why...should....i...rename...it...
Anyway, why hasn't Akira complained?

I have been watching but I dont see this as a problem. My mod will be a lot bigger and will have correct textures and sprites. Keep up the good work. :D

Why do you all think I implemented the filename structure I did for stuff being uploaded onto the Addons section. To deal with this exact problem. Use the filename formatting, and you won't have this problem nearly as much.

Yeah... Then I'll have a half a million scr_ghz.wad's instead of 2/3 of a million ghz.wad's :lol:

Jason the Echidna said:
Yeah... Then I'll have a half a million scr_ghz.wad's instead of 2/3 of a million ghz.wad's :lol:
No, it's scr_greenhill.wad, and some of them would be sc_greenhill.wad, s_greenhill.wad, etc.

The main problem is that people need to get some more damned creativity when naming maps.

Right... And SPMoves wads are SPMoves-NameHere.wad, which kinda goes against your system, but I have yet to see more then 3 SPMoves wads that I didn't make myself. :?

Jason the Echidna said:
Right... And SPMoves wads are SPMoves-NameHere.wad, which kinda goes against your system, but I have yet to see more then 3 SPMoves wads that I didn't make myself. :?
As long as it's intelligently named and not a three letter abbreviation and a .wad, I'd say it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back