• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

green egg zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocket

this is my firstt level wad
its not to good, but I kinda like zone two, here are some screenshots
act 1

act 2

you probobly all hate it just by looking at the screenshots, since it IS my first, and I dont know many of the commands. but if anyone wants to play it, they need to give me a link that will upload a wad file

NOW
how do you make the animal thing come up once you beat eggman? or. id rather know how you get the level to end right after beating eggman

I cant, when I use print screen key It turns everything to blackish and greenish colors, same with screenshot programs, the menue is the only thing that works right for me

Use binds.

"bind [key] screenshot"

Put that into a file called autoexec.cfg (maybe you already have it, but if you don't, create it), replaceing "[key]" with any key that feels comfortable. Then, when in-game, just hit that key. Boom. Insta-screenshot.

rocket said:
NOW
how do you make the animal thing come up once you beat eggman? or. id rather know how you get the level to end right after beating eggman

Look here

Its actually easy, but alot of people are too lazy and just set eggybutt to 'multi' =P

Judging by the screenshots, it's just small rooms of darkness with no scenery at all. Sonic deserves large rooms full of secrets and multiple pathways. Check the Level Design 101.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back