gravity and FOF problem in Zone Builder?

K-Speed

I'm making my very first full level in zone builder but I've ran into a problem.

I was making it as normal the usual(I hope:worry:). When i placed my first FOF the gravity seemed too have halved. This was the usual linedef type 100. I thought it was a bit strange then I set the gravity to one in the header and then when it was normal thought it was fine and got back to it. I Then placed a another FOF and that's when I realised The gravity stayed normal in the FOF! After fiddling about I realised the problem was that sectors without a tag have halved gravity and sectors with have normal gravity. Does anyone have a solution that doesn't involve tagging every sector in my level

I'll provide pics if you need them. Lastly, Thanks for reading:threat:!!!

I'm making my very first full level in zone builder but I've ran into a problem.

I was making it as normal the usual(I hope:worry:). When i placed my first FOF the gravity seemed too have halved. This was the usual linedef type 100. I thought it was a bit strange then I set the gravity to one in the header and then when it was normal thought it was fine and got back to it. I Then placed a another FOF and that's when I realised The gravity stayed normal in the FOF! After fiddling about I realised the problem was that sectors without a tag have halved gravity and sectors with have normal gravity. Does anyone have a solution that doesn't involve tagging every sector in my level

I'll provide pics if you need them. Lastly, Thanks for reading:threat:
You have a random linedef somewhere either reducing gravity or providing an updraft. Because this linedef was not given a tag, it affects all sectors with tag 0. Find the linedef and remove that effect.

okay I'll try and find it thanks
I'm gonna look on the wiki to see if theres some sort of a find tool

Wish I saw your comment sooner I spent half an hour re sloping stuff :worry:. Oh well water under the bridge but thanks for the help it's fixed (:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back