Good icon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic234

It will be a good icon of srb2win no ?^_^
25.gif

It's the best mod I've ever seen in the history of SRB2. Amazing.

DashFox2007 said:
Hmmm....I wonder when we'll be able to have animated application icons....
Hopefully when I die so I don't have to put up with them. D:

Seriously the last thing I want is a crappy TGF/GameMaker fangame with a crappier animated icon. Especially since such icons would slow my computer down majorly.

I'm SO glad Windows can't do animated icons. I would probably kill myself if SRB2 had that icon. Then, think about other programs...! AGH.

InstantSonic said:
I'm SO glad Windows can't do animated icons. I would probably kill myself if SRB2 had that icon. Then, think about other programs...! AGH.

Indeed. Someone could get a seizure if they associated red/blue flashing icons with .WAD files and scrolled through their SRB2 folder. Also, think of the slowdown on I'll Begin's poor computer!
Animated icons are a risk to your health!

It would be worst on my laptop at home. Even though it is the fastest one right now, when I have about half of an 1920x1200 screen filled with icons, I could see the CPU usage being high when I'm looking at it.

Sonict

It would be laggy, ugly, and distracting. Imagine that you have your desktop completely full of programs. And each one had an entirely DIFFERENT animated icon. Ugh.

Hmm...a better idea would be for them to animate when clicked on.....

But really, we don't need an animated icon......

A better idea would be to keep the great icon we already have, which looks good, doesn't animate stupidly, and is original.

MYSTIC BEN GEYER FOR MICROSOFT BHUDDA!

And no, animated icons whether always animated or only animating when you hover over them are just lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back