Status
Not open for further replies.
aaronkfmaster said:
Fish hook said:
SSNTails said:
Hmm.. a Satan menu...
SWEET! We gave SSN an idea!
SCORE ONE FOR THE MEMBERS!

Humph. I was the one who started this topic! My credit! No yours!
Tru, but I still haven't gotten my question answered yet, lol :( Is there at least some kind of code I can put in the console to control how many rings I have? I beat the game and everything, but now that I have, i wanted to experiment with some of those codes that are on there.

Julian said:
aaronkfmaster said:
Fish hook said:
SSNTails said:
Hmm.. a Satan menu...

Tru, but I still haven't gotten my question answered yet, lol :( Is there at least some kind of code I can put in the console to control how many rings I have? I beat the game and everything, but now that I have, i wanted to experiment with some of those codes that are on there.

Look at the wiki
http://www.srb2wiki.sepwich.com/index.php?title=RedXVI#Chaos_Emerald_8_.28Black_Emerald.29

Segmint said:
Yes, because all of the administrators and moderators are satanistic nazis, right?

In short, yes.

Satan menu... Hmmm, that could be like, crazy stuff like making it look like you're on drugs when you play by making the screen go weird and disco-like...

Among other things.

jrose05 said:
Julian said:
aaronkfmaster said:
Fish hook said:
SSNTails said:
Hmm.. a Satan menu...

Look at the wiki
http://www.srb2wiki.sepwich.com/index.php?title=RedXVI#Chaos_Emerald_8_.28Black_Emerald.29
Thanks ;)

you know if you go to a surtain website ( I forgot which one ) you can just download the god menu. It's called gamdata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back